So about three and a quarter billion years ago (a month…literally 30 days) The Girl On The Bench nominated this swanky junior account to take part in ‘The Liebster Awards’. Sounds flash right? I cannot even physically say the damn word- and no, I haven’t tried.
But basically, I answer 11 questions, no-one reads them, and I pass a different 11 onto the next person/s…finish my sentence. But besides the joking, this is a way to bring bloggers together, so DO IT OR DIE! (But wait, it’s my go first, back off)
What song best describes your life right now?
*Frantically locates iphone and destroys itunes search bar*
Initial overly-dramatic answer: See You Again- Wiz Khalifa.
Now this is not just because this Wiz guy/girl has a crazy-mc-crazersten name, as myself (Sukhi Ruparelia). Don’t even try. It is because of the STUPID S-E-V-E-N week summer holidays, meaning I haven’t seen my fellow amigos’ in d e c a d e s. And the line “i’ll tell you all about it when I see you again” seems of extraordinary relevance at this delicate point in my ever so sore life.
I would give some type of mella dramatic d e e p answer to this but the itunes charts aren’t offering me that particular option right now. Damn you Apple.
2. What’s one memory that you wish you could relive?
The past. Welcome to dramatic central. I don’t believe in looking back at mistakes and changes you could or would of made steps to avoid; what’s done is done and there is not a thing on this earth which can change that. Learn from the mistakes made at present, learn from them now, and let them fade. Don’t dwell. It’s not going to change a thing.
*end of unpredicted and quite frankly unnecessary counselling session*
3. Nandos level of spice?
I don’t get Nandos. I never get asked how much spiciness I should allow myself. How is a girl to know. Please send help. End of examination.
4. Three things that you love about yourself
(1) My friends and family (yes they are part of my life, they are part of me. Leave.), (2) my ability to surprise myself (I’ll leave that open to interpretation…), and (3) my shoes…they are also a part of me. A girl has got to have her shoes.
5. If you could live the life of one fictional character who would you be?
A fictional character…like um, one of the fictional ones. Maybe a character from Eastenders. Hell, they get paid alot. *Completely dodges point of question*
But seriously…probably, I don’t know. Help.
6. Where is your happy place?
With my family/ in my bed. The two are inseparable. One simply cannot outweigh the other- except for the bed aspect.
7. What is your favourite quote?
*Frantic Google search of “inspirational quotes” returning “About 92,100,000 results”- shut up, Google.*
“You’ve got what it takes, but it will take everything you’ve got.”
Just re-read that again.
No more to say. Inspiration sh*t works- curtsy of Google enterprise.
8. Winter or Summer?
Autumn. Yeah, I went there beach. It is just SO DAMN PRETTY! And does a shed load of good for my instagram posts. Follow me- self promo achieved. *Realises the World Wide Web is a large target, backs off*.
But a combo of the summer warmth with the winter setting and snow would be nice please.
9. One piece of advice you would give your younger self?
DON’T BE AFRAID TO BE YOUSELF YOU LITTLE IDIOT. PEOPLE JUDGE YOU FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHICH ‘YOU’ YOU ARE. DON’T AVOID THE INEVITABLE.
Calm. I am Calm.
10. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life with guaranteed success what would it be?
Be in love? No? Oh, okay. Next.
11. What makes you happy in 10 words?
Achieving something utterly unexpected with the benefit of other people. (BOOOOOOSH.)
IT’S OVER…to you. Here are:
Should you accept this award, here are the rules:
Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
Nominate and link to 3 to 11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers or are less than 12 months old.
List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Snack On Life, Freshie
- Pastel Pixals
- Not Girly, kinda Nerdy
- Pastel Sparkles
- My Fancy Notebook
- Mute Style
And my ever so flash questions for those stated above are:
- What is one ambition in your life you feel you will never complete? (and why?)
- Is there anything you have strived to do but never have due to the influence of a factor you feel is uncontrollable? (i.e. afraid of judgement, lack of confidence)
- Biggest pet peeve? Why?
- Dogs or cats…or both?
- Have you any interesting hidden quirks?
- A job you hate with a high pay rate or a job you adore paying next to nothing?
- Personality over looks?
- What is the first thing you notice when meeting someone new?
- Desired future career?
- What made you get into blogging?
- Three things on your bucket list?
There you have it! If anyone, anywhere found some sense of interest in my somewhat desperate attempt at answering questions which quite frankly are beyond my level of understanding…I praise you! You’re stamina must not be undermined.
Thank you for reading, or whatever the hell you’re doing here!