I pains me to say it but LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER: always eat a balanced diet. This may sound as dull as hell and evoke an endless sense of foods with ‘HEALTH‘ written all over them…piles of fruit…vegetables…spinach…carrots EUGH. Well guess what…did you know that Cheerios are actually surprisingly high in calcium? Hm. Thought not. Your education awaits you my fellow (non-existent) friend…
HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY TO A CALCIUM OVERLOAD!:
- Drink a glass of milk after you wake up, and once again before bed.
- Grab a handful of almonds with breakfast…you’d be ‘nuts’ not to! (sorrrry)– the most nutritionally dense nut, packing a crazy amounts of nutrients per calorie and ounce. Aside from calcium, they also contain potassium, vitamin E, and iron.
- And as for the cereal…well…CHEERIOS will do the job!– bet you didn’t expect that one… did ya now.
- Take an orange for a mid-morning snack– packed to the brim (not that oranges have a brim…) with not only calcium but VITAMIN C TOO!! Amazing. Thank the Lord for oranges (though he could have thought of a name with a little more imagination…)
- ….And why not have some orange juice while your at it?
- Fancy a yogurt? Take one!– Your calcium overload awaits…
- If you’re still not satisfied…take a nibble of cheese.
Don’t expect a six pack after employing this tactic, but do expect a ‘new and healthier you’…yeah I don’t get that saying either. Bloody advertisements.
I do wish for you to find this blog post thing interesting…in whatever form a lecture about the health of human beings can be interesting…basically thank you to the one or two lost people who were unfortunate enough to stumble across this site. *sigh of utter depression in empathy*.
Gooooooood ‘damn’ bye (as said by the all love-able Joey Graceffa from the world of YOUTUBE. I love him- just a side note, as you understand.)