So here is a poem I constructed for my mother…I believed posting the work may lead to at least another earth person reading the (subjectively) marvellous creation of mine…my potential is vast, clearly. Anyway, here be the poem which will (not) be read by millions of poem wanna-be’s.
Here is a collage and specially selected selection (<grammar skills eternally improving) of so called ‘hacks’ for life, to save the odd human a little cash- for instance using the old toilet roll tube as a sound enhancer, or speaker, as one may say. Vamos.
(Click on the picture of interest for image enlargement.)
. By PlotTwistt
Here is an insanely simple and cheap way to deal with breakouts...which also happens to be highly effective…and slightly odd, but hey, if you have spots, and toothpaste…combine the two to eliminate one. Why not.
A quote from a webpage noted: “Apply a small amount and leave overnight. In the morning, you should see a major improvement. The toothpaste dries up the acne and leaves you with smoother skin.”- clearly this is too for acne scars, but will work just as well for spots.
Here is a little illustration for your own amusement and reminder:
“DABBING THE AREA WITH TOOTHPASTE IS SAID TO BRING DOWN THE SWELLING. THIS MAY BE DUE TO THE INGREDIENTS IN THE TOOTH PASTE- LIKE BAKING SODA, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, AND MENTHOL- THAT CAUSE PIMPLES TO DRY OUT.”
FUN FACT: did you also now that you can use toothpaste to clean jewellery, car headlamps, nails, (potentially) conceal phone scratches and to remove stains in clothes? Thought I’d just throw that in there! (You’re welcome, non-existent friend;) ).
I hope this minuscule blog is of some use…to someone…somewhere…somehow…*sobs in realisation of solitary nature of the world*.
I pains me to say it but LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER: always eat a balanced diet. This may sound as dull as hell and evoke an endless sense of foods with ‘HEALTH‘ written all over them…piles of fruit…vegetables…spinach…carrots EUGH. Well guess what…did you know that Cheerios are actually surprisingly high in calcium? Hm. Thought not. Your education awaits you my fellow (non-existent) friend…
HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY TO A CALCIUM OVERLOAD!:
- Drink a glass of milk after you wake up, and once again before bed.
- Grab a handful of almonds with breakfast…you’d be ‘nuts’ not to! (sorrrry)– the most nutritionally dense nut, packing a crazy amounts of nutrients per calorie and ounce. Aside from calcium, they also contain potassium, vitamin E, and iron.
- And as for the cereal…well…CHEERIOS will do the job!– bet you didn’t expect that one… did ya now.
- Take an orange for a mid-morning snack– packed to the brim (not that oranges have a brim…) with not only calcium but VITAMIN C TOO!! Amazing. Thank the Lord for oranges (though he could have thought of a name with a little more imagination…)
- ….And why not have some orange juice while your at it?
- Fancy a yogurt? Take one!– Your calcium overload awaits…
- If you’re still not satisfied…take a nibble of cheese.
Don’t expect a six pack after employing this tactic, but do expect a ‘new and healthier you’…yeah I don’t get that saying either. Bloody advertisements.
I do wish for you to find this blog post thing interesting…in whatever form a lecture about the health of human beings can be interesting…basically thank you to the one or two lost people who were unfortunate enough to stumble across this site. *sigh of utter depression in empathy*.
Gooooooood ‘damn’ bye (as said by the all love-able Joey Graceffa from the world of YOUTUBE. I love him- just a side note, as you understand.)