So everyone has hair…apart from if your bald, then, you might as well skidaddle because you quite frankly don’t have ‘a flair for hair‘ and the ‘(styles)’ element is somewhat out of the question.
It’s Friday… *cue arguments over exact day of the week due to different time zones and life events* which means one of two things: (1) there is a double bill of Coronation Street (2) I must write Saturday’s blog for all one of my loyal readers to bore themselves over *cries to self*.
I don’t want to die my hair. I just like the THOUGHT of it. It’s like dieting: I WANT to go on a diet, but I NEED my annual (daily) 100g Nutella helpings.
So as I am (un)willingly writing this blog, I here vow to provide the millions of no-ones reading this fab blog (*cries*) with hairstyles to droole over. Normal.
1. The “blurple”-as I call it.
2. The “Best Of Both Worlds”, as they say in the trade.
3. Pink, blue, yellow, green- “Piluoween”. (<Try saying that;))
4. A male version (ft. Continuation of beard-nice) :
5. And last but jolly not least- continuation dos(two):