- A physical form of exfoliation
- Required the use of a surgical scalpel to gently shave skin’s surface, removing top layer of dead skin along with fine vellus hair
WHY DO IT?
- Triggers cell regeneration process
- Helps to remove things like acne scaring and hyperpigmentation
- Leaves skin with smooth, soft and radiant appearance
- Those with excessive facial hair have been known to be dissatisfied with the result- dangers of skin under these conditions feeling sore and red
- Hair can feel different upon regrowth
- Ingrown hairs can be a frequent problematic occurrence
- Sensitive skin may also be irritated and experience similar results
Those with excess facial hair are better of waxing, threading or considering laser treatment if they desire to remove the said hairs. For those with a hormone imbalance, dermaplaning is likely to not be the most advantageous option.
Did you know that the idea that shaving enables the removed hair to grow back
thicker and darker is a myth?
Anyone else accustomed to this way of life? :)
For those days of langurorousness and torpedence…I.e those days where the inability to function without comfortable clothes takes priority over the paramouncy of clothing!
(Picture conveniently obtained from Snapchat…DAMN you watermark at the bottom ruining my style!)
Here are some tips and trick to learning a language and gaining as much fluency as you can with (supposedly) minimal resources:
– Listen to the news channel in the language you are trying to learn- thus combining your knowledge of events around the word with the practise of learning the language. One such example of an international news station being:– Get into a Spanish television series, or youtuber- this really enhances a more conversational aspect to the language, plus tests listening skills due to the idea youtubers in particular speak much faster than news presenters in general. For Spanish learners:
– Reading news articles, magazines, or even popular books in the language you want to learn will enhance reading capabilities, as well as enable you to find synonyms and understand a more formal side to the desired language.
-HelloTalk- this is a language learning app much like WhatsApp or Facebook messenger. You create a profile giving your native language, the language you want to learn and your current level. Then create a post asking if anyone would like to practise with you- anyone that does will message you directly. It is incredibly easy and there are many willing people willing and able to help.